Cape Henry Associates (CHA) was founded in 2004. We are a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) specializing in providing Manpower Analysis, Personnel Analysis and Training (MPT) services.
Cape Henry Associates is a SeaPort-e prime contract vehicle holder and owns a Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) technology, Lighthouse, for sole source contracting for MPT products and services. We employ a staff of more than 150 people, 75% of whom are veterans. With an overall on-time delivery of 99.5% for required deliverables, we take pride in the reputation we have built as the go-to company for all things MPT.
CHA is committed to business growth by:
- Documenting our best business practices and pursuing continual improvements to our Quality Management System in order to better satisfy the requirements and expectations of our customers, employees, and interested parties
- Maintaining a shared quality vision and focusing on involving applicable stakeholders in the management and delivery of quality products and services
- Improving the overall efficiency and management of CHA
- Strategic locations allow for waterfront proximity
- 150+ seasoned experts with diverse backgrounds
- DCAA-approved accounting system
- Veteran workforce-focused (75% of workforce is veteran; 45% are disabled vets)
- DEKRA-certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System