About Cape Henry Associates
Founded in 2004, Cape Henry Associates (CHA) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) specializing in Manpower Analysis, Personnel Analysis, and Training (MPT) services.
Cape Henry Associates is a SeaPort-e prime contract vehicle holder and owns a Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) technology, Lighthouse, for sole source contracting for MPT products and services. Veterans comprise 58% of our team. With an overall on-time delivery of 99.5% for required deliverables, we take pride in the reputation we have built as the go-to company for all things MPT.
Great Lakes, IL
San Diego, CA
Virginia Beach, VA (Headquarters)
CHA is committed to business growth by:
- Documenting our best business practices and pursuing continual improvements to our Quality Management System in order to better satisfy the requirements and expectations of our customers, employees, and interested parties
- Maintaining a shared quality vision and focusing on involving applicable stakeholders in the management and delivery of quality products and services
- Improving the overall efficiency and management of CHA
- Strategic locations allow for waterfront proximity
- DCAA-approved accounting system
- Veteran workforce-focused (58% of workforce is veteran; 37% are disabled vets)
- DEKRA-certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System